COVID19 Update from the East Morgan County Library.
The East Morgan County Library has been deemed an essential service by our Library Board and by the state. We will continue to provide limited services for our community.
Our library hours are:
Fri & Sat 10am-5pm
Here are some things you need to know about services at the library:
*Curbside services are available during library hours.
* We are fine free! There is no late charge on any returned overdue materials.
* We have made some modifications throughout the library to make it easier for patrons and staff to practice social distancing.
* Regular sanitation will occur throughout the day. Please keep in mind that while we are disinfecting highly used surfaces regularly, we cannot guarantee a sterile environment.
* We are adhering to local and state guidelines based on the current COVID dial level.
We look forward to continuing to serve you.
To take advantage of curbside delivery, please follow the following steps:
1) Request your items, either by calling the library at 970-842-4596 and visiting with a staff member, or by visiting our card catalog at http://emcld.polarislibrary.com to place your holds. Please allow at least an hour between placing your requests and picking items up to allow staff time to have your requests ready for you when you arrive.
2) Pull into the parking lot and call to let library staff know you are here (and what car you are driving). We will bring your items out to you.
3) If you have any returns, please place them in the book drop. Staff will not be able to collect your returns from you when they bring your materials out.
For more information and safety guidelines, please visit these official COVID-19 Pages: