COVID19 Update from the East Morgan County Library.
The East Morgan County Library has been deemed an essential service by our Library Board and by the state. We will continue to provide limited services for our community.
Our library hours are:
Fri & Sat 10am-5pm
Due to our position on the COVID dial being moved to Red, all in-person programs have been cancelled, effective November 20, 2020.
Here are some things you need to know about services at the library:
* The first hour of each day (9am-10am Monday-Thursday and 10am-11am Friday and Saturday) is reserved for vulnerable members of our community. Please take advantage of this time if you need it.
*Curbside services will continue during all library hours.
* All materials being returned should be placed in the exterior book drop before you come in. Staff will not be able to accept these items at the front desk.
* We are fine free! There is no late charge on any returned overdue materials.
* We are not accepting donations at this time.
* Due to our position on the COVID Dial being at Red, we will be limited to a maximum of 10 people in the building at a time and have made some modifications throughout the library to make it easier for patrons and staff to practice social distancing.
* We are not accepting reservations or allowing groups to use our meeting rooms at this time.
* Regular sanitation will occur throughout the day. Please keep in mind that while we are disinfecting highly used surfaces regularly, we cannot guarantee a sterile environment.
* The library district is adhering to the recent mandate from Governor Polis, which went into effect on July 17, 2020. This mandate states that all people age 11 and older are required to “wear a mask or a face cover in all indoor public spaces, unless that individual has a medical condition where wearing a mask would put them at risk.”
We look forward to continuing to serve you.
To take advantage of curbside delivery, please follow the following steps:
1) Request your items, either by calling the library at 970-842-4596 and visiting with a staff member, or by visiting our card catalog at http://emcld.polarislibrary.com to place your holds. Please allow at least an hour between placing your requests and picking items up to allow staff time to have your requests ready for you when you arrive.
2) Pull into the parking lot and call to let library staff know you are here (and what car you are driving). We will bring your items out to you.
3) If you have any returns, please place them in the book drop. Staff will not be able to collect your returns from you when they bring your materials out.
For more information and safety guidelines, please visit these official COVID-19 Pages: