COVID19 Update from the East Morgan County Library.
You have been waiting for it. We have been waiting for it. It’s finally here – the library is open! We have received approval under the most recent mandate to open to the public, no appointment necessary.
Beginning Monday, July 6th, we will be returning to our regular hours, which are:
Here are some things you need to know about resuming services at the library:
* The first hour of each day (9am-10am) is reserved for vulnerable members of our community. Please take advantage of this time if you need it.
*Curbside services will continue Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm, Fri 10am-5pm, and will not be available on Saturdays.
* All materials being returned should be placed in the exterior book drop before you come in. Staff will not be able to accept these items at the front desk.
* We will be limited to a maximum of 50 people in the building at a time and have made some modifications throughout the library to make it easier for patrons and staff to practice social distancing.
* Regular sanitation will occur throughout the day. Please keep in mind that while we are disinfecting highly used surfaces regularly, we cannot guarantee a sterile environment.
* Masks are recommended but not required. If you are experiencing symptoms, please do not come in.
* We continue to waive all late fines. It’s a great time to return lost or overdue items!
We look forward to welcoming you back to the library. Thank you for your patience and understanding during the last few months. We are very excited to be able to serve our community again!
To take advantage of curbside delivery, please follow the following steps:
1) Request your items, either by calling the library at 970-842-4596 and visiting with a staff member, or by visiting our card catalog at http://emcld.polarislibrary.com to place your holds. Please allow at least an hour between placing your requests and picking items up to allow staff time to have your requests ready for you when you arrive.
2) Pull into the parking lot, to the spot designated for curbside delivery. If someone else is already in the spot, please wait for them to leave.
3) Call the library to let staff know you are here. We will bring your items out and set them on a table. Once staff has returned to the building, you may retrieve your items from the table.
Craft kits will continue to be offered for curbside pickup on Wednesdays and Fridays beginning at noon.
We are not accepting donations at this time.
For more information and safety guidelines, please visit these official COVID-19 Pages: