East Morgan County Library offers downloadable e-books, audio books, movies, magazines and music. Click the image to get started with Overdrive today!
- A valid library card and PIN number. If you do not have a PIN or do not remember your PIN, please let us know.
- Sign in. There are titles purchased just for our patrons.
- Browse the Across Colorado Digital Consortium website here.
- Check out titles if they are available, or place holds to be notified when they become available. If it is your first time using Overdrive you will need to download the Overdrive Media Console here to your computer or color device. Don’t worry – it’s free.
- Once the items are checked out to you, you can download them to your computer or to your color device. Download the whole thing or just a specific section. At the end of the loan period (7, 14 or 21 days depending on your settings) the titles are automatically returned. No late fees.
If you have trouble there is now support.
- You will receive a response to requests submitted through the web form via email within eight (8) business hours of receipt or within 24 hours if received outside of business hours (8:30 am – 5:30 pm ET Monday-Friday, excluding major holidays).